Events Coordinator job opportunity
WYSE Travel Confederation organises two international travel trade conferences each year. We are looking for an experienced Events Coordinator to join our team to provide the liaison between WYSE Travel Confederation and our PCO company, CIM Global.
The ideal candidate will have experience in organising and running large events of between 200 and 800 pax, will have experience in budgeting and negotiation and will be an efficient and organised individual.
Please click here for job description: Event Coordinator for WYSE Travel Confederation
Internship job opportunity – Membership Support
Would you like to work in a truly international environment and deal with organisations across the world? Are you accurate, internationally minded and passionate about youth travel? Do you speak English fluently? Then you are the right candidate for our new internship opportunity within the membership department! WYSE Travel Confederation and its sector associations count over 800 member organisations spread across the globe and operating in the youth, student and educational travel industry.
Our membership department is looking for a new intern starting mid-July or in August, for a period of 5-6 months.
The membership support role is to assist in the following tasks:
- Process new membership applications, resignations and alterations.
- Keep the membership database up-to-date.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding membership fees.
- Create membership certificates.
- Member survey.
- Handle day-to day general enquiries, speaking to organisations located in over 120 countries.
- Edit news posts online.
- Update the WYSE Travel Confederation and sector association websites with any membership-related information.
- Edit monthly reports to Association Managers and Executive Boards.
- Contribute to the organisation of industry events, networking receptions and webinars.
- Follow up on registrations and relations with attendees.
Be involved in other strategic projects.
Who are we looking for?
- A student in related studies.
- A fluent English speaker.
- A reliable and detail-oriented person.
- Available to start mid-July or in August, for a period of 5-6 months.
- Willing to learn how to use a CRM system and online platforms such as Survey Gizmo, Mailchimp and WordPress.
- A student already living in the Netherlands or eligible to work in the country.
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to gain valuable work experience from a non-for-profit global organisation – the world’s largest and most powerful network of youth, student and educational travel operators.
- Be part of a young, friendly, dynamic and international team.
- A spacious office environment next to the Anne Frank house, right in the heart of Amsterdam!
- Monthly compensation of EUR 300.-
- Free refreshments.
- Friday team drinks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email us your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.