The World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) 2014 is set to be the biggest business-to-business event yet for the youth and student travel industry.
Now in its 23rd year, WYSTC is the annual event of WYSE Travel Confederation. WYSE Travel Confederation is endorsed by the World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) and UNESCO.
From 23 – 26 September 2014, more than 800 travel professionals from over 450 businesses globally will gather at the Convention Centre Dublin Dublin, Ireland for four days of trading, seminars and workshops, networking, industry think tanks and more.
WYSTC provides a singular opportunity for you to pursue innovative partnerships with key decision makers, develop creative marketing and distribution channels, and access new markets.Have a look around our new website, where you can find more information, including:
- Our programme – we will be adding to this over the coming weeks
- Our exhibitor packages – raise awareness of your brand and meet delegates face-to-face
- Our sponsorship opportunities – make sure your brand resonates across the largest youth travel industry event
- How to register – we have discounted rates for WYSE Travel Confederation members, and early bird discounted rates for all until 31 May 2014
If you are operating on the youth and student travel market, or are looking to target this dynamic market that’s work over US$200 billion a year, then WYSTC is the one event that you can’t afford to miss.
- Pre-scheduled business appointments
- Seminars and workshops
- Networking events
- Trade exhibitions
Under one roof, WYSTC brings together
- 800 delegates
- 450 organisations
- 120 countries