WYSE Travel Confederation provides specialist industry support to youth and student travel organisations worldwide.
By becoming a member you can help position your organisation at the very heart of the global industry and promote your programmes at a local and an international level.
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking & Introductions. We can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events. Preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth & Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) and the Work Experience Travel Market & IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC).
- Research. Members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. Visit our research section for more information.
- Policy work. We can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
- Online networking & promotion of your organisation through our website, social media networks and via the WYSE Travel Confederation LinkedIn Group, enabling members to promote their programmes globally & network with trusted trading partners.
- Mark of Quality: use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- On-going communications & industry updates: monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, Association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, please click here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on membership with WYSE Travel Confederation and its Sector Associations please read our Rules and Regulations.