WYSE Travel Confederation provides specialist industry support to youth and student travel organisations worldwide.
See how membership can help position your organisation at the very heart of the global industry and promote your programmes at a local and an international level.
Make the right connections
The world’s largest network of youth and student travel professionals
By hosting high-level industry events worldwide, we offer you unique opportunities to network with our 550+ members, board members, tourism partners, government officials and other key industry players from the global travel industry.
You will receive priority invitations to our annual youth travel conferences and other travel trade events worldwide.
- Exclusive access to a “members-only” programme of events, meetings and networking receptions at our conferences.
- Access to the “members-only” area of the Confederation website which contains key contact information and networking opportunities to connect with other Confederation members (coming soon).
- Exclusive access to Confederation branding to use within your promotional materials which shows that you are a trusted member of our community.
Get valuable discounts
Save money as soon as you join
Save hundreds of euros attending our annual conferences: The World Youth & Student Travel Conference and the Work Experience Travel Market.
- More than 25% discount when registering for our annual conferences.
- 25% off advertising space in Youth Travel International Magazine.
Keep up to date with the latest Trends & Innovations
Understand the travel industry’s most exciting, trend-setting market
Regular market intelligence and research will keep you up-to-date with all the latest policies, market opportunities and social media innovations affecting the youth travel market.
Our collaborations with leading organisations such as the UN World Tourism Organisation provide trend data from both a business and consumer perspective.
- Exclusive access to youth trend reports, industry surveys and best practice guidelines.
- Regular industry e-newsletters, Youth Travel International Magazine and current affairs briefings.
- We also host social media contests for members, including our annual ‘Expand Your Horizons’ video contest’ for WYSE Work Abroad member participants.
Promote your business on a Global Platform
Enter a world of online and face-to-face networking opportunities
Promote your programmes, products and activities to agents and booking engines worldwide, plus find new suppliers who will help improve your competitive edge.
They are all here doing business within our online global network! Opportunities to build partnerships in exciting emerging markets are also available through the road shows, workshops and Skills Exchange Projects we host in key regions.
- Promotion of your programmes and services within our website which is a vital source of information for young people planning their trip.
- Your news and promotions can also be featured in our e-newsletters.
Be represented at the highests levels
Influencing policy & increasing international youth mobility
By joining WYSE Travel Confederation, you will be directly involved in the policy, promotion and development of international mobility opportunities for youth and students worldwide.
The Confederation works in partnership with key tourism organisations and government agencies worldwide to promote the unique contribution that young independent travellers make to local communities.
Becoming a member of the Confederation will position your organisation at the very heart of the global youth and student travel industry.
- Briefings on visa issues affecting work abroad and cultural exchange programmes.-
- Advocacy on specific industry challenges affecting international youth mobility.
- Representation at our annual round-table session with Official Tourism Organisations and Tourism Boards.