The first of WYSE Travel Confederation’s 2014 Webinar Series.
Title: Show, Don’t Tell: Social Media Marketing and Selling Your Programmes
4 March 2014 – 17:00 CET
How do you cut through the noise and connect your offering to consumers in a way that resonates and motivates? From the foundation to the practical, this webinar will cover:
- Harnessing your participants as advocates to promote your programmes via social media.
- The concept of story and the importance of effective digital storytelling for exposure and conversion.
- Why effective storytelling is crucial in differentiating your offering, educating consumers and convincing them to act and purchase.
- Specific social media storytelling elements, strategies, platforms, and tools that enable exposure, engagement and brand advocacy.
- How to leverage the power of engagement with storytelling agents, including enlisting your customers to help tell and share your story.
Daniel Noll & Audrey Scott, Uncornered Market
Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott are writers, digital storytellers, speakers and consultants to travel companies and organizations in the areas of sustainable tourism, social media, online marketing and brand storytelling. They are also the husband-and-wife team behind one of the world’s top travel blogs, UncorneredMarket.com. Together, they have been traveling around the world for more than seven years, telling stories of experiential travel and about destinations’ more personal and human dimensions, often challenging stereotypes and shifting perceptions along the way. After visiting more than 80 countries, they are still going…and still married.
Webinars are free to members of WYSE Travel Confederation and its sector associations, and €75 per person for non-members. Limited space is available so pre-bookings are essential. Register through the link above.